01. I lasted until 7:30am today. Never doing that again btw XD.
(never mind, I never had any self dicipline anyway lol D:) Oh the nerdfest that ensued <3.02.
I started giffing again a bit, but I'm gonna take it easy this time lol they take me ages to make for some reason! vampiric02
is doing an awesome job, I think I'm gonna sit this one over.juanitatequila
I DEDICATE THE AWESOME FLATBREAD .GIF TO YOU <303.
Good Good Y'all, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
1. Long, Long Way from Home by Foreigner, hell yeah!
2. Cas on a cellphone. That is all LOL.
3. MISHA COLLINS. SEASON REGULAR. I KNEW IT BUT IT FELT NICE TO SEE IT IN WRITING. THUNK.
4. I'm glad they showed the Enochean symbols on the ribs - holy shit that looked cool - Cas, you BAMF.
5. Cas wants to find God. You go do that buddy. LOL I suddenly remember someone saying that Cas' search for God is like a child looking for a father who went to get some cigarettes and never came back. Kinda sad right? DADDY ISSUES ALL AROUND!
6. DEAN/CAS SPAT. Holy shit it was awesome *points to .gif*. Oh and Cas telling Dean off in the whole "You should show me some respect" had me....uuuughhhh. And of course this little jewel that warmed my shipper heart:
I killed two angels this week, my brothers. I'm hunted, I've rebelled, and I did it, ALL of it for you.
ZERO PERSONAL SPACE. YES PLEASE.8.
Dean relenting and giving Cas the
amulet, they are sooo going steady. Ahem.9.
Metallicar! And muscle car porn! 10.
Ellen was awesome, Jo was useless as always.11.
Group A thought Group B was possessed, Group B thought Group A was possessed. MINDFUCK!12.
Sam's tied up. Must be Thursday - lol I know vampiric02
is enjoying making those .gifs XD13.
DEAN THINKING THINGS THROUGH AND MAKING A PLAN INSTEAD OF STORMING AFTER SAM. I call that a development, don't you? Also Dean proving that he has a brain = ABOUT DAMN TIME.14.
WAR! HUH! YEAH! WHAT I IT GOOD FOR? Loved War, that sneaky son of a bitch. Plus, his car is delish. I felt bad for him calling out Sam - "Good intentions quick slide to Hell buddy boy" - as if raising Lucifer wasn't enough of a wake up call, but looks like it was necessary.15.
LOL at them dissing the Irish, what was that about?16.
THE RING OF POWER! ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALLL! I love how we all practically went into full on Lord of the Rings nerd mode right there, and then...17.
"So, pit stop on Mount Doom?" --> REVEALED JUST HOW MANY LOTR NERDS THERE ARE IN OUR COMM, ME BEING ONE OF THEM. I LOVE IT. It turned into a whole thing about casting the SPN characters as LotR characters heh - Ruby is Gollum. Still can't decide if SPN Sam or Dean are Frodo...hmmm - still Aragorn/Arwen = so totally Dean/Cas amirite? XD18.
THE BREAKUP. Sam's puppy look of dejection gets me every time :( - I know it's a prelude to the whorehouse(YAY) and Dean/Cas hour - but man I hate it when those two do this. But I guess we really saw a shift in Dean's priorities, instead of being all "SAM! SAM!" all the time he needs to keep his head in the game and Sammy is a distraction he can't afford. Still, made me sad tho'19. NO ANNA
. AGAIN, ALWAYS A PLUS IN MY BOOK!
Overall score: B+ to A- for Bobby being sassy even while dejected, the Cas/Dean spat and...text? Can't even call it subtext anymore lol, War, Ellen, the LotR fan nerddom <3
Again, I'm just waiting for the Nielsen ratings. I hope they've stabilized
Supernatural fell 14% to a 1.2 rating for adults 18-49 (from a 1.4), and 13% to a 1.3 rating for adults 18-34 (from a 1.5).DAMMIT.
That's what you get when you crowd Thursday too much. Heathus!03.
Twatter was being a douche last night, but Misha was awesome as always lol by the way:
Somebody needs to make Misha step away from Photoshop XD --> http://www.twitpic.com/i50sd