- RUFUS HAY BB HAYYY, gawd I loved his silly little quips.
- SAM'S HAIR IS STILL LOOKING FLY. Looks like they stopped highlighting it or whatever. I gotta say both boys were looking foine in this episode, that's one thing this season's done right at least.
- Dean's model-face when he's murderous oh goodness Jensen Ackles unf. I LOVE THAT DEAN WANTED TO MAKE GOOD ON HIS PROMISE, YOU GO BB, 4 FOR YOU.
- HOLY SHIT MOMENT: WHEN DEAN OFFED GWEN. She kinda grew on me but let's not fool ourselves here. all the Campbells were expendable.
- "We're gonna find him alive, Samuel, or I'm gonna put a bullet into your head." Atta boy, Sam.
- Rufus going for Dean's ear reminded me of their first meeting in 3.15: Rufus: "You do her ear?" Dean: "Hey man, I'll try anything once, but I don't know, that sounds uncomfortable." LOLLL
- SAM PUSHING DEAN OUT OF HARM'S WAY ♥
-"DEAN!" "SAM!" "DEAANNNN!" "SAAAAMMM!" lmfao never change boys
- Samuel, I hate you with the fire of a thousand su- OMG DING DONG CREEPER GRANDPA SOUP IS DEAD, GO TO HELL BIATCH. WAY TO GO, SAMMY. LOL HE GOT SHOT, HIS SKULL CUT OPEN AND FRIED EXTRA CRISPY, ALSO THEY TOOK THE CAMPBELL SOUP TO ANOTHER LEVEL LOL So, basically, this episode went on to confirm what we already knew, THE CAMPBELLS WERE USELESS. U-S-E-L-E-S-S. Why the fuck were they even brought back this season sheesh, what a waste of space. Also, Sampa's eyebrows look like two caterpillars wrf.
- CUFFED SAM, YES PLEASE.
- "I want you and you to- okay, I want you and you to watch him and him and... ALRIGHT IF ANYTHING CRAWLS OUT OF ANYBODY, SOMEBODY STEP ON IT!" ILU RUFUSSS
- Rufus calls Bobby "Bobbeh" lol ♥
- "I just can't help but think: would would mom say?" Oh Sammy, what would she say about Soup selling out her boys in the first place hmm?
- God help me but the self-electrocution stuff was almost kinky, lol this show srsly.
- Dean: "Well hey there you little herpe" Sam: "Why do you keep talking about herpes?" Dean: "What? I don't! Shut up!" ROFL
Things that made me ;___;
- Rufus ;_; *pours some Johnny Walker Blue* rip bb
- Dean telling Sam everything's forgiven &hearts&hearts&hearts boyyssss
Things that were so very meh
- ~Eve~ Mother of All. I'm sorry but so far the casting has been lacking on this one, gurl has zero presence whatsoever. The girls who played Lillith did it better AND THEY WERE LITTLE GIRLS.
- SO, THE MESSAGE FROM EVE WAS THAT THEY WERE ALL GONNA DIE? WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK. oh ffs, when isn't life painful for the Winchesters - they've turned it into a fetishistic artform at this point.
- Bobby was almost killed yadayadayada, knowing the spoilers might've played a part in this but come on like he was ever in danger of getting ganked, kinda took some of the tension out of that scene. And, yeah, I'm coming to terms with the fact that Bobby bores me, I'D HAVE TAKEN RUFUS OVER HIM ANY DAY, IDGAF.
Things that annoyed me
- WHO GOT KILLED IN OMAHA? I WANNA KNOW.
- WHAT IS IT WITH THE SOUNDTRACK LATELY? LESS IS MORE, PEOPLE.
- Gwen already knew that Samuel sold the boys out once before (Family Matters anyone?) WHY WAS SHE STILL HANGING OUT WITH SOUP?
Final Verdict: Man this was refreshing after two weeks of shitty episodes. CAMPBELL SOUP IS DEAD, CONFETTI IT'S A PARADE. And look! No last minute angel info dump, ALWAYS A PLUS IN MY BOOK. Also boys working together in sync and being protective and shit? FOREVER LOVE. But Rufus ;_; I'm gonna miss you, you silly old coot.
Current Music: Alex Cornish - The Shame
Current Mood: sick