Things I need to get out of the way
I don't even know you guys, I'd prepared myself for awkwardness but that didn't help it at all. I know that there's a lot of people who enjoyed the episode and that's great, but I spent most of the time watching it through my fingers, pausing and screaming NO NO DNW CAN WE GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY? I've an embarrassment squick like you wouldn't believe and most of the episode gave me second hand embarrassment like I've never felt it before. All the scenes with Gen were so fricking awkward to watch, the wedding photos(I NEED SOME BOUNDARIES, OK), was it bad that i laughed?, the NEVER-ENDING "ACTING" SCENE - it was so painful, I can't...took me about an hour to watch the whole episode. Yeah.
Things I kinda liked
- The oneliners, "I'am a painted whore" etc.
- When they meet Misha and think he's Cas while Misha's just reciting lines oh boys.
- The boys realizing the whole set is fake, POOR IMPALA.
- Eric Brady, AND WHAT IS THAT PICTURE
- The boys realizing they're in Vancouver.
- THEY KILLED MISHA. EL OH EL.
- VIRGIL GOING ALL GODFATHER ON KRIPKE, SINGER ETC. and the music...lmfao. Not gonna lie, I kinda loved him in that scene, he was so badass - shame he's stuck back there.
- THIS COLD BADASS RIGHT HERE
- Ohey Cas' wings :D
NEXT WEEK: RUFUS ;_; AND IDEK WHAT THAT PROMO WAS.
Final Verdict: Basically, what we got out of this episode plotwise: Raphael's got a new meatsuit and Cas has the heavenly weapons - the rest was, for me, cringe-inducing metaoverload with lulz sprinkled in. I'm sure that it's a fan-favorite already but, for my own sanity's sake, I will never ever be able to watch this episode ever again.