BABY NOOOOO ;___;
- Dean saying "Sammy", it just does things to me, makes me all gooey and shit.
- SAM IS OKAY, KINDA, EVEN THOUGH THE PROMO GAVE IT AWAY LULZ.
- Let's take this moment to fully enjoy the pure sassiness of Sam's hair
- "What's a Snooki" Oh Sammy, so precious
- "Be my Valentine?" "Dude, we're working, put it back" "Have a heart" "Dean" "heh, buzzkill" oh Deannn I love it when you get playful and silly, shame you had to go drown in buckets of angst and self-loathing later.
- THEY USED THE EMF, BABY HOW I'VE MISSED YOU.
- Breaking into the video room like ol' tiems :')
- "rubbed her feet during Glee" "Some genius accidentally spilled sulfuric acid on his crotch" yep Show can still make me cringe.
- FUCKING YUCKY DOLLS.
- Lisa looks pretty, I still don't care about her and loathe her son, but she cleans up nice. Now marry the good doctor Matt and rock his world etc. They should've ended it there but nooo on to Ben.
- SAM TAKING CONTROL AND BEING ALL DICKISH AND ROBO!SAM LIKE, I APPROVE UNF.
- WTF MOMENT: A REALDOLL, A FUCKING REALDOLL NOOOOOOOOO.
- ISABEL HAS ROSE'S KIDNEY, OF COURSE THIS COULDN'T END WELL, OF COURSE.
- YES ISABEL, YES GO WTIH THE SEEMINGLY INSANE MAN GURL, THAT'S SMART. OH w/e he's cute, so I'll forgive it.
- BABY GOT HURT, NOOOOOOOO ;_; FIX HER DEAN, FIX HER GOOD.
- BOYS BONDING, "I NEVER THANKED YOU FOR THAT, DID I?" ♥
Things that made me ;___;
- Dean freaking out over Sam, omg baby.
- Rose and Isabel broke my heart, IDGAF THOSE DOCHEBAGS DESERVED TO DIE FOR WHAT THEY DID TO THAT POOR GIRL, WHERE'S ROBO!SAM WHEN YOU NEED HIM? >:'( and then the guy who actually killed her got off the hook ugh diaf.
Things that just annoyed the shit out me
- HOW THE HELL DIDN'T HE FEEL THE GASH UNTIL HE SAW THE BLOOD? JUST, WAT.
- THE DAMN ZOOMS.
- Is it just me(I usually hate this sentence BECAUSE IT'S NEVER JUST YOU OK? but I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else) or was this episode incredibly LOUD? Like, from the background noise(microphone malfunction? IDFK) to the score, it felt so fricking amplified and deafening. To me it distracted from the dialogue at times and, honestly, it made my ears hurt in some places. Then again maybe it's just my file but it's the first time I've ever encountered this on Show.
Things that I want to punch with the fist of a pissed off God
- THOSE GODDAMN DOUCHEBAGS WHO MESSED WITH ROSE, DIAF.
- Emotional reunion with the Braedens, I'll let Robo!Sam speak for me here. ARE WE SERIOUSLY WASTING OUR TIME ON THIS?
Ben you have hit my last nerve. Parent Trap? Are you fucking serious.
- "You know you’re walking out on your family, right?" LOW. BLOW. I wanted to punch him so hard. I know you're a ball of tween angst and all but he's GOING BACK TO HIS FAMILY, SO LAY OFF, BITCH.
- The montage. Oh My God. Is there some rule about laying the cheesefactor on so thick every time they revisit Braedens? Because dear lord this is fucking awful, I was torn between laughing my ass off and sitting dumbfounded wondering "Is this real life? wtf am I watching?". IS THIS A SOAP? ARE WE IN A SOAP? Why, oh, why Show, whyyyyy.
NEXT WEEK: An episode so meta that it might actually succeed in killing me with 2nd hand embarrassment. We'll see. ANYWAY, I CAN HAS COWBOYS NOW PLEASE? ;_;
Final Verdict: This episode is one big troll. Parts good, a whole lotta >:/ with a dash of COME ON, ARE YOU SERIOUS? It had potential and if they'd just focused on the case I'd probably have loved it a lot more because Rose and Isabel? I loved them in the short they were on and seeing Sam all in control was awesome. But to see the boys work together more would have been a plus. And the damn Parent Trap, fricking whiny Ben and montage oh for fucks sake - this better be the end of that ~storyline, you can only beat a dead horse so many times, right?
TL;DR the enjoyment-factor dwindled to the level of the first few episodes of season 6, aka blah.
Current Music: Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
Current Mood: blah