2 long months of Hellatus are over, oh thank Heathus!
01. FIRST OFF: Michael Shanks AKA Daniel Jackson in my Supernatural? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK! OMG when two of my favorite shows collide *dies* I CAN'T WAIT! This along with Ash coming back is going to be awesome omg.
02. FACT: ibroketuesday IS A JINX. SHE WANTED SPOILERS AND LIKE A SECOND LATER AUSIELLO-BITCH POSTS THIS *HEADDESK* *HEADDESK*
STOP. MAKING. ME. PARANOID! Kripke, it better be the redhead that goes ~___~
03. Hellatus has been....weirdly boring and entertaining at the same time. lol fandom drama, I guess the hiatus made everyone more bitchy than usual~
04. Late I know, but whatever, Misha has proven himself to be more awesome than I thought(didn't think that was possible btw), my appreciation for the man has grown even more in the last few weeks: the Minion page at Unicef has raised almost $25.000 for the Haiti relief effort, and the numbers continue to rise. Fandom can be an awesome thing sometimes :D
mishacollins: Just saw we've blown my Haiti fundraising goal of $8 out of the water. We're @ $23,000! More proof it's always best to set your sights low.
mishacollins: I'm very impressed, and I'm proud, and I can honestly say I'd rather have you minions @ my side than some of the finest people i know.
mishacollins: Half of that last twit was a joke... I don't really know any "fine" people.
05. And on that note, ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT UNTIL SUPERNATURAL RETURNS! PARTY ON BITCHES!
Current Mood: chipper
Current Music: Pat Benatar - Love is a Battlefield